- Medieval Style Pater Noster Rosary
- Handmade in the Monk studio
- Lovely Cross of the Lilies (2.5 inches)
- Strong Mini Paracord is expertly knotted
- Beads are well spaced with a larger wooden Our Father bead
- Black Cotton Tassel in the Medieval style
- Overall length about 10 inches
- Arrives packed in a drawstring linen carry pouch
The Cross of the Lilies symbolizes Purity and Innocence. This lovely cross is covered in Lillies and hangs on a very sturdy mini-paracord beaded one-decade style paternoster. Beads are well spaced for comfortable use for rosary prayers and the larger wooden Our Father bead not only looks nice but is easy to recognize by touch during meditative prayer. Please expect slight natural variances with wood beads. Makes a meaningful and thoughtful gift that will last for years to come.
Our sincerest prayer is that Monk Rosaries will bring you meditative strength, comfort, and peace, and above all bring you closer to Jesus.
Copyright Monk Rosaries © 2021
Larger and more detailed than I expected, this is a wonderful pocket Rosary. It is light weight, but sturdy. The tasel, large beads, and large metal cross give it a very old world feel. Absolutely worth the price and highly recommended
Really enjoying this rosary. Like a piece of history in one’s hands. Great product; highly recommended
This is the most beautiful Pater Noster cord ever.